- 🌿 100% NATURAL & ANTIBACTERIAL MISWAK TOOTHBRUSH – Considered to be the first documented form of dental hygiene, these dental herb sticks are sourced from the roots and bark of the salvadora persica tree (the toothbrush tree), which produces a natural siwak toothpaste rich in fluorine, silica and a host of antibiotic compounds. These dental chew sticks are excellent at preserving dental health, fighting off plaque, bacteria and gum disease.
- ✨ GET WHITER TEETH WITH OUR NATURAL BRISTLE TOOTHBRUSH – In addition to promoting dental health, these amazing wooden toothbrushes, also known as Peelu Miswak, can be used to naturally whiten your teeth instead of using bamboo toothbrush. Arak Miswak , a chewing twig from the Arak tree, has been used to great effect as a traditional natural toothbrush for thousands of years, pre-dating our modern teeth whitening pen.
- 😷 KEEPS YOUR BREATH FRESH WITH NO EXTRA TOOTHPASTE REQUIRED- The natural peelu toothpaste produced from the Arak tree is a great breath freshener. The importance of fresh breath cannot be overstated, use the natural chew sticks in this miswak box to ensure you make a good impression at your next business meeting, friendly get-together, family reunion, or romantic outing. Many people use this as tongue cleaner as well instead of using tongue scraper.
- ⚠️ ANTI-ADDICTIVE PROPERTIES HELP YOU BREAK BAD HABITS – After years of researching the effects of the sewak toothbrush on health, especially its anti-addiction effects on smokers, the results have proven conclusively that habitually brushing with a meswak stick has a marked effect on reducing addictive urges. Arak Miswak can help you, or someone you know, quit smoking.
- 🏥 ANTI-CARCINOGENIC PROPERTIES ADD TO YOUR OVERALL HEALTH- Research has also shown that habitually using teething chew sticks made from erik siwak can help prevent the development of cancer. Known alternatively as miswaak, meswaq, or sewak, this humble teeth cleaning twig, long known as the Arabian toothbrush, may, in fact, be far better for health and wellness than man-made toothbrushes.Daily use of an organic miswak stick can aid with the following common oral problems:
✔️ Prevents plaque and gingivitis
✔️ Strengthens gums
✔️ Promotes fresh breath
✔️ Whitens teeth
✔️ Prevents tooth decay
How It Works:
✔️ Contains natural antiseptics that destroy microorganisms responsible for bad breath, mouth ulcers, gum disease, and bleeding gums.
✔️ Silica acts as an abrasive material that removes stains and deposits from the tooth surface.
✔️ Sodium bicarbonate, a common ingredient in standard toothpaste, is activated when you rub the Miswak over your teeth, also having an abrasive effect.
✔️ 3 x Miswak sticks for teeth
✔️ 3 x Miswak stick holder containers
✔️ Instruction Guide
We promise you a smile as bright as your future
or your money back.
We are so confident in the cleaning and whitening abilities of our Miswak Stick that we promise to pay you back in full if you are less than impressed with the results after 120 days!
Make sure your smile gets the attention it deserves, click Add to Cart now and get a brand new smile – naturally!
Miswak Sticks and Holders
Introducing Natures Most Powerful Teeth Whitening Kit: No Water Or Toothpaste Required! A centuries-old natural oral hygiene healer brought into practice by various civilizations around the world since ancient times, the miswak natural toothbrush contains nature-made ingredients associated with multiple oral benefits, including prevention of stains, tooth deposits, and halitosis. A Miswak natural toothbrush stick requires no water or toothpaste and can be used instead of a conventional toothbrush and toothpaste.